- Commercial Flat Roofing: Single Ply Roofing, EPDM, PVC, TPO, Durolast, Industrial type metal, Modified bitumen, Built ups, Ballasted EPDM and Waterproofing. We usually install these products on Multifamily complexes, Restaurants, Hotels, Warehouses, Office space buildings, Some homes with flat roofs, etc.
- Commercial Pitched Roofing: Standing Seam Metal, Stone Coated Metal (Decra), Clay and Concrete Tile, Slate, Woodshake, DaVinci Synthetic products (Slate look and Woodshake look), Custom Metal (copper and stainless steel), SBS Class 4 Impact resistant Shingles (Architectural and Shake look). We usually install these products on restaurants, multifamily complexes, and mansards on buildings. We use these products to make any property stand out.
- Residential Roofing: Shingles (SBS Class 4 IR, Three tabs, Architectural and Shake look), Standing seam Metal, Stone Coated Metal (Decra), Clay and Concrete Tile, Slate, Woodshake, Synthetic (Slate look and Woodshake look), Custom Metal (copper and stainless steel). We usually install these products on houses, duplexes and quadruplets.
- Coating: We use coating on flat roofs; single membranes, modifieds and metal to help expand the life of the roof. We use it on roofs that have some age but are still in okay shape. Note: We don’t recommend to coat roofs that have been severely damaged by hail or are in very bad shape. We use coating to expand the roof life not to fix a damaged roof.
- Skylights: Remove and install Skylights, Commercial type, Residential type, find and repair leaks.
- Hail Insurance Claims: Commercial and Residential- We will guide you step by step on insurance claims to get the most out of your claim.
- Chimney Caps: Although the demand is not high, we replace chimney caps and custom build copper or stainless steel chimney caps to your taste.
- Gutters: Full replacement of gutters only.
- Roof Repairs: We are very skilled and experienced at finding leaks and repairing all types of roofs.
- Snow Guards Installation: We install snow guards on any type of material and on any roof pitch. Snow guards are preferably installed during roof installation, but they can also be installed afterwards. (Don’t forget to ask if you need snowguards for your next re-roof as well as for pricing). Snowguards are also known as: Snow bracket, Snow brake, Snow stop, Snow shields, Snow clip, Ice guard, Snow rail, Snow blox, Snow jax, Ice blox, and Sno-Barricade
These are services we only provide when taking over your whole hail claim and acting as a General Contractor
- Pressure washing and staining decks and fences
- Comb condensers fins
- Replace garage doors
- Remove swamp coolers from roofs